http://themighty.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/200x.png

Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Love of my Life (LOML)

My wife, Stacey, and I went on our first date on December 6, 2007.  We moved in together in April, 2008, and got engaged on August 20, 2008.  

Then, we got married on the two-year anniversary of our first date, December 6, 2009.

We've been through an awful lot together, both good and bad, and we are committed to spend our lives together!  

Stacey has always seen the good in me, even when I didn't think I was very lovable.  We have always known that we were meant to be together, and even when I was having a really hard time accepting that I was a lesbian, and with my illnesses, we just knew. 
I was freaking out a lot in the first couple years of our relationship, but always in my heart, and hers, we just knew that we could make it through and that it would get better if we worked at it.  

And our relationship and my illnesses have gotten immensely better! 

We have a great, unconditional love for each other and our puppy boys!  

Stacey is the most accepting, loving person I have ever met, and I needed that greatly.  She is the most beautiful woman in the world, and has a great sense of humor and a wonderful silly side.  She loves to do new things and loves to have fun and I love that about her.  She is definitely a "live in the moment" type of person and she often helps me to loosen up and not take myself so seriously. And I greatly need that, too. 

There are so many things about her that I think are so amazing, I can't even list them all here.  

She is everything to me and I am so glad that she chose me to love and spend the rest of her life with.  

Her dreams are my dreams, or rather we have the same hopes and dreams!  

I will go anywhere as long as I am with the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment